Overview of the Ethanol Market - OEM
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: Biofuels/Ethanol, Other Energy Resources, Online Training
Overview of the Ethanol Market is an online training course created in response to growing interest in the ethanol (biofuels) market as it continues to make headlines.
A federal mandate to provide a 10% gasoline-blend by 2011 is paving the path for ethanol to become a mainstay of the American energy equation. Major oil companies are now embracing it and addressing the logistics and resources required to refine, blend, store, transport, and trade it vis-à-vis other refined products in their portfolios.
Furthermore, ethanol is already widely available at the pump in markets like Brazil and with renewed worldwide focus as new technologies are identified, all interested parties need to dial up their foundational knowledge.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and there is no advanced preparation required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Recognize biofuels
- Identify key reasons for the use of biofuels
- Identify how ethanol is manufactured
- Point out how ethanol is used with the United States’ fuel supply
- Identify the challenges associated with ethanol distribution
- Distinguish between the key industry participants and their respective roles
- Recognize the impact various government entities have had and will continue to have on the use of biofuels
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form