Introduction to Oil Shipping Russian - IOSR
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: Oil Industry, Online Training, Oil Supply and Trading
This overview of the oil tanker market introduces you to different vessel types as well as the chartering process. You will become familiar with both charter contract terminology and freight rate calculations. Also included is a review of the impact current environmental and safety regulations have on the industry. Prior knowledge is not required and therefore ideal for new hires though this course serves as an excellent refresher course for professionals as well. There are no pre-requisites for this course and no prior knowledge on the subject is required. There is also no advanced preparation required for this course.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Understand the different terms used to describe a ship
- Appreciate freight cost calculations and publishing process
- Understand different types of shipping charter contracts and terms
- Comprehend the vessel chartering process
- Understand the key shipping documents generated during a voyage
- Recognize main maritime regulations covering oil tankers Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form
Web-Based Competency Paths - Oil Industry
New to the Industry? Start here with the first module on the path.
Already have some experience in the Industry?
Pick the module you’ll start with based on your own experiences.