Petroleum Products Trading - PPT
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Petroleum Products Trading is an online training course that provides an overview of the key elements of the petroleum products trading market. You’ll learn about the major products traded and their specifications. We’ll cover market fundamentals, technical analysis and key trading strategies. Finally we’ll review the mechanics of trading and the instruments used.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and there is no advanced preparation required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Point out the different motivations for trading petroleum products
- Identify the major products trading markets and their characteristics
- Identify the key specifications and blending issues for petroleum products
- Recognize the trading strategies including arbitrage and storage plays
- Distinguish the differences between fundamental and technical analysis
- Identify the mechanics of trading, including product contracts
- Select the trading instruments used in the petroleum products market
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form
Web-Based Competency Paths - Trading, Derivatives, Hedging and Risk Management
New to the Trading, Derivatives, Hedging and Risk Management? Start here with the first module on the path.
Already have some experience in the Trading, Derivatives, Hedging and Risk Management?
Pick the module you'll start with based on your own experiences.