Oil Storage Overview - OSO
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: Oil Industry, Online Training
Oil Storage Overview is an online training course that provides an overview of the storage of crude oil and refined oil products. You'll learn about different storage methods and how storage is used. We'll cover the fundamentals of the oil storage market. Finally we'll review the economics of valuing and accounting for oil in storage, as well as the main hedging techniques.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and no advance preparation is required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
COURSE COST:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Recognize where oil storage fits within the oil supply value chain
- Distinguish between the main types of storage used
- Identify the ways in which storage is used
- Recognize the fundamentals of the oil storage market
- Point out the economics of valuing and accounting for oil in storage, as well as the main hedging techniques
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form