An Introduction to Catalysts - CATS
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: Oil Industry, Online Training
An Introduction to Catalysts is an online training course where you will learn all about catalysts – what they are and how they work. You will also learn
how most chemical reactions are catalyzed and basic chemicals are converted to recognizable consumer products we are familiar with (like detergents,
plastics, fuels etc.), before they are distributed to end users. We will also take a look at how the industry is organized and who are the main producers.
By the end of the course you will have a good general understanding of Catalysts, from the basic catalyst components of metals and support materials to the
end market applications.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and no advance preparation is required.Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
2 self-study CPE/CPD credits awarded for this course
COURSE COST:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Recognize what a catalyst is and what it does
- Identify some different Catalyst types and composition
- Select which catalysts are used industrially
- Recognize the basics of the Industrial catalyst market
- Identify the facts around catalyst deactivation and the need for replacement
- Point out the path of the catalyst life cycle
- Recognize the catalysis of some important chemical reactions
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form