European Natural Gas Trading - ENGT
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: The Natural Gas Industry , Online Training
European Natural Gas Trading is an online training course that provides an overview of the European natural gas trading market, covering the markets and exchanges, traded instruments, impact of liberalization and price drivers. You’ll learn about different motivations for trading, the trading market participants and key trading terminology. We’ll review the fundamentals of the market, including the factors driving natural gas prices. You’ll understand how liberalization has changed the structure of the natural gas market in Europe. We’ll also cover different types of natural gas trading instruments, and the major OTC and exchange trading forums. Finally, this course will provide an overview of the key trends in trading regulations and development of well-functioning trading markets.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and there is no advanced preparation required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Identify who trades natural gas and why
- Point out the fundamentals of the European natural gas market and the key drivers of natural gas prices
- Recognize how liberalization has changed the natural gas industry in Europe
- Identify the various types of natural gas instruments traded, and how natural gas is priced
- Select the differences between OTC and exchange-based trading
- Review the key trends in trading regulations, and progress towards the formation of a well-functioning trading market
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form