Overview of Global Fracking - OGF
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: Oil Industry, Online Training
Overview of Global Fracking is an online training course which will introduce you to the well completion technique known as fracking. It will examine the practice of hydraulic fracturing which has revolutionized oil and gas production over the past decade and led to truly unexpected hydrocarbon production growth in North America while also affecting global market fundamentals and pricing.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and no advance preparation is required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
COURSE COST:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Recognise how fracking technology developed
- Quantify fracking’s impact on hydrocarbon production
- Point out the best applications for different fracking technologies
- Identify the inputs used to frack a well
- Recognise how companies modify their operations to compensate for low oil and gas prices
- Select the ways fracking technologies have been modified to increase production
- Identify which regulatory agency is responsible for fracking oversight
- Point out where fracking is being done in the US and where it is prohibited
- Identify where fracking is taking place globally
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form