Overview of the Gas Value Chain - GVC
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: The Natural Gas Industry , Online Training
DescriptionOverview of the Gas Value Chain is an online training course that looks at the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors and activities of the gas industry. You will learn about the formation of natural gas, how it is transported and stored and how it is marketed. We will also look at how the value of natural gas is created and enhanced through exploration, drilling, storage and marketing.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and there is no advanced preparation required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Recognize the main value creation steps in the natural gas industry and its trends
- Recognize the characteristics and qualities of natural gas
- Distinguish between the resources yielding natural gas
- Point out how transport and storage create value
- Distinguish between the different gas trading markets and the instruments used
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form