The Perception and Reality of Falling Oil Prices - PROP
CPE Credits Awarded:
Categories: Oil Industry, Online Training
DescriptionThe Perception and Reality of Falling Oil Prices is an online training course that focuses on the recent attention of the fall in oil prices. Oil price falls on this scale are not a new phenomenon. Other price falls have occurred in 1985/86, 1998/99 and 2008. Were any of these significant in the evolution of pricing? But what are the implications of the recent fall in prices for the various industry players? In the process of understanding these issues we need to look back at how we arrived at the current global mechanisms for pricing crude oil.
No CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 74.99.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Recognize the impact that the growth in US shale oil and gas production has had on the global energy market.
- Identify the way that it has affected trade flows in the crude oil market, the role of Saudi Arabia in oil supply and petroleum product export patterns.
- Point out the changes in the feedstocks used for producing key petrochemicals.
- Distinguish how US coal exports have influenced the fuel mix for power generation in Europe.
- Recognize how US LNG exports will impact the global LNG market, and, potentially, begin to change the way LNG is priced.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form