Mexican Energy Reform – US Export Opportunities - MER
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: The Natural Gas Industry , Oil Industry, Online Training
DESCRIPTIONMexican Energy Reform – US Export Opportunities is an online training course that provides insight into the growing volumes of natural gas and refined products
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and no advance preparation is required.
2 self-study CPE/CPD credits awarded for this course
COURSE COST:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Identify the drivers behind Mexico’s growing energy demand
- Recognize the role played by existing gas export pipelines
- Point out the various regulatory agencies and their roles in Mexico’s new market structure
- Identify the market implications of new infrastructure projects under development
- Identify new market opportunities created by changing fuel economics and shifting trade patterns
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form