Gas Markets and Deregulation - GMD
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: The Natural Gas Industry , Online Training
Gas Markets and Deregulation is an online training course that will discuss how natural gas deregulation is changing the structure of the industry around the world. These evolving market structures have brought new opportunities, but also additional risks. In today's world, understanding what natural gas deregulation means, how it's implemented, and the new industry structures are requirements for successful energy trading and hedging.
Delegates taking this course should already have successfully completed Overview of the Natural Gas Industry, or have equivalent knowledge.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Recognize the key elements of gas market deregulation and the terminology used to describe them
- Distinguish between various different approaches to gas pricing in regulated and deregulated markets
- Identify the possible stages of liberalization through which a gas market may pass
- Point out the history of deregulation in the US natural gas market and the European Union gas markets
- Recognize global progress in gas market deregulation and the state of liberalization in selected key gas markets around the world
- Identify how trading develops in liberalized gas markets, and which factors can help or hinder the development of active trading markets
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form