Introduction to the Oil Industry - IOI
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: Oil Industry, Online Training, Oil Supply and Trading
Introduction to the Oil Industry is an online training course where you will learn all about oil – what it is, where it is found, and how it is extracted. You will also learn how raw crude oil is turned into the petroleum products we are familiar with (like gasoline), before it is distributed to end users. We will even take a look at how the industry is organized. By the end of the course, you will have a good general understanding of oil, from the underground crude reservoirs to the gasoline pump.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and no advance preparation is required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Recognize the steps of oil exploration
- Identify the production process
- Identify the stages of refining
- Distinguish between logistics, distribution, and marketing
- Identify oil industry development and structure
- Point out the basics of oil markets and marketings
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form