Introduction to Refinery Economics - IRE
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: Oil Industry, Online Training, Refining
Introduction to Refinery Economics is an online training course that provides an overview of the economics of refining.
You’ll learn how refineries make money, and what affects their profitability. We’ll review the fundamentals of refinery operations and planning, as well as optimization and blending. We’ll also cover crude oil quality and valuation. You’ll understand how refinery margins are calculated. Finally this course will provide an overview of the market outlook for refining.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Identify the factors affecting refinery profitability
- Recognize how crude oil quality affects refining value
- Identify how refineries plan and optimize their output
- Point out how refinery margins are calculated
- Distinguish between the main trends in worldwide refining
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form