Overview of the Shale Gas Market - SGM
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: The Natural Gas Industry , Online Training
Overview of the Shale Gas Market is an online training course where you will be introduced to shale gas, its upstream production and the issues currently impacting the resources’ greater development, such as drilling costs, production decline rates, environmental concerns, regulatory challenges, its impact on the cost of natural gas and global natural gas production.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and there is no advanced preparation required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Identify the definition of shale gas and list where reserves are located, and how much shale gas is being produced
- Identify the processes of evolution of shale gas development and how production volumes have increased
- Identify the major producing US shale fields and identify their unique characteristics
- Distinguish shale gas drilling operations, techniques, costs and production decline rates
- Identify the challenges to greater shale gas development and international opportunities in Europe and Asia
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form