Overview of the Global LNG Market - GLNG
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: The Natural Gas Industry , Online Training, LNG
Overview of the Global LNG Market is an online training course that provides an introduction to the fundamentals of the global LNG market. You’ll learn about recent changes in contract terms, economics and the availability of spot cargoes are transforming the industry from a one-time regional market to a global source of gas supply.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and there is no advanced preparation required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
“I've found The Oxford Princeton Programmes to be very beneficial in my professional knowledge development. The courses are well thought through, developed and delivered. I would highly recommend the courses I've taken!” M.N., Allegro Development
You will learn to:
- Distinguish between LNG’s unique characteristics, its basic composition and how and how it is produced
- Identify the processes of locating and producing commercially viable quantities of natural gas
- Point out how natural gas is turned into a liquid state, turned back into its gaseous state and distributed via natural gas pipelines
- Identify the use of specialized vessels to transport LNG
- Recognize the operations and mechanics behind the pricing and selling of LNG and the process of supplying natural gas to end users
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form