Overview of the Natural Gas Industry - ONG
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: The Natural Gas Industry , Online Training
Overview of the Natural Gas Industry is an online course that reviews how natural gas is produced and marketed in the industry. There are lots of exciting content that takes you from the formation of natural gas through processing and transmission to end-users. See how natural gas is traded in markets around the world.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
“Really Well structured and great introduction to gas industry .” J.D.O.B., Shell Western Supply and Trading
You will learn to:
- Point out natural gas’ unique characteristics
- Distinguish all components of the natural gas supply chain
- Identify what valuable products are stripped from the raw gas stream
- Match storage facilities with specific customer requirements
- Distinguish between the distinct roles of the various gas market participants
- Distinguish the differences between natural gas hedging and trading
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form