Petroleum Refining Made Easy - PR
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: Oil Industry, Online Training, Refining
Petroleum Refining Made Easy is an online training course that introduces how a refinery operates. See how crude oil travels through the refinery and becomes petroleum products like gasoline, kerosene and lubricants. Learn the functions of the various units.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
“Online programmes gives me the flexibility and knowledge without me trying to cram the time and expenses and inflexible parameters. The quality is not compromised and the fact that you are given targets is very encouraging. I recommend their courses.” I.A., Yorkshire Oil and Gas
You will learn to:
- Distinguish between the basic characteristics of crude oil
- Identify what an oil refinery is and what three stages go into making finished petroleum products
- Identify what happens during the separation stage
- Recognize the processes involved in the conversion stage – cracking, combining and rearranging
- Identify what is involved in the blending and treatment stage
- Point out what happens to the hydrocarbon gases created during the refining process
- Distinguish between the main groups of finished petroleum products and their characteristics
- Identify the primary characteristics of the three main types of refineries
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form