Retail Site Management - RSM
CPE Credits Awarded:
Categories: Oil Industry, Downstream Marketing and Retail
This course will help develop and establish the principles of professional leadership in the context of managing the difficult tasks of satisfying customers’ needs and wants whilst coaching and motivating staff, maintaining standards and controlling assets safely and profitably. It focuses on the skills and processes essential to manage a site to its optimum, profitably and safely, whilst professionally dealing with staff and customers. Please note that this training course is not based solely on a series of lectures, but on actual incidents that call for professional management skills to resolve. It is based on "three days in the life of a site manager".
Do you have a question or enquiry regarding this course?
Please contact your local sales team:
Most suitable for new and existing site managers and those responsible for managing them. Will also be of worth to independent site owner/operators. Retail career staff generally will also find this course most useful.
- Business management principles to secure optimum performance
- understand and apply the essential elements of professional site management
- On-site health, safety and environmental matters (non-technical) - discern and manage obligations, including reduce levels of crime
- Staff recruitment, training, motivation and retention - appreciate the most successful industry practices
- Inventory management (wet and dry stock) - understand the basics of good supply chain management
- Taking over and handling over sites - manage these key processes reliably
- The essentials of good customer relations management - manage resources in ways that will help single out a site as the one of preferred choice from customers’ points of view
If you have attended a past course please provide us with some feedback.