Fuels Quality Overview - FQO
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: Oil Industry, Online Training, Fuels
Fuels Quality Overview is an online training course that provides a basic understanding of fuels, specifically gasoline and diesel. What makes them different? What are the unique properties of each? How have the quality of the fuels changed over time and what has driven that change? These are just some of the questions that will be answered in this online course.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and there is no advanced preparation required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Differentiate between diesel and gasoline
- Understand what octane is and why octane ratings are important
- Understand the history of gasoline manufacturing and the drivers for its continued change
- Appreciate the impact that government legislation has had on fuel quality
- Understand the roles played by ethanol, reformulated gasoline, bio-diesel and other components of fuel
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form