Overview of the Global LPG Market - GLPG
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: Oil Industry, Online Training, LPG
Overview of the Global LPG Market is an online training course that provides an introduction to the fundamentals of the global LPG market. Liquefied Petroleum Gas has diverse applications and uses and therefore plays an important and lucrative role in the energy marketplace. You’ll become familiar with its value chain and how it is shipped and traded across markets.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and there is no advanced preparation required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Point out the chemical compositions of LPGs, their unique characteristics, and the various steps from production to end-user
- Recognize how the LPG industry developed; giving final production and consumption figures/statistics
- Identify how LP gas is produced and the various types of LP transport used
- Identify the various types of transport and storage used for LPG
- Distinguish between the various end use LPG markets, and how they are priced
- Recognize the impact of LPG on the environment and it’s safety
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form