Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production - HCEP
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: Oil Industry, Online Training, E&P, Petrochemicals
Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production is an online training course that provides an overview of hydrocarbon exploration and production. You’ll learn how oil, natural gas and coal were formed, and the different types of geological structures where they are found. You’ll understand the different types of hydrocarbons produced, and the main factors affecting quality. We’ll review the different methods of exploring for hydrocarbons, and the drilling and production techniques used to recover them. Finally this course will provide an overview of the main trends in the production of oil, natural gas and coal.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and there is no advanced preparation required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Point out how oil, natural gas and coal were formed
- Identify the geological structures where hydrocarbons are found
- Distinguish between the different methods of exploring for hydrocarbons
- Point out how hydrocarbons are produced, including drilling techniques
- Identify the different types of hydrocarbons produced
- Recognize and discuss the main trends in the production of oil, natural gas and coal
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form