Introduction to the Aviation Fuels Market - IAFM
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: Oil Industry, Online Training, Aviation Fuels
Introduction to the Aviation Fuels Market is an online training course that provides an overview of the aviation fuels market, covering quality, supply, demand and trading.
You’ll learn the basics of producing aviation fuels in the refinery. We’ll review the different types and quality of jet fuel and aviation gasoline. We’ll also cover the key factors affecting supply, demand and trade flows. You’ll understand how aviation fuels are traded and priced, and how they are distributed to airports.
Finally this course will provide an overview of the outlook for the aviation fuels market.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and no advance preparation is required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Recognize how aviation fuels are produced in a refinery
- Identify the different types of aviation fuels, and their key quality characteristics
- Identify the factors affecting supply, demand and trade flows, and the key elements of the distribution process
- Point out the trading and pricing of aviation fuels
- Recognize the main future trends in the aviation fuels market
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form