The Emerging US LNG Export Marketplace - USLNG
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
The Emerging US LNG Export Marketplace is an online training course that takes a look at the increase in global demand for LNG. In the past, nations participating in global LNG markets were either classified as exporters or importers. This, however, has begun to change due to new gas production technologies, changing consumption patterns and differing global pricing mechanisms which create potential arbitrage opportunities. This course will explore these concepts, provide insight into their potential global impact and provide a greater understanding of the US’ impending new role as a large-scale LNG exporter.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Identify the drivers behind US LNG exports
- Point out the regulatory and permitting processes
- Recognize the development plans for US export terminals
- Identify global LNG market fundamentals
- Select LNG pricing mechanisms
- Identify arbitrage and supply opportunities
- Identify competing LNG export projects
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form