Introduction to Trading Risk Control - ITRC
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Introduction to Trading Risk Control is an online training course that provides an introduction to risk control in the commodity markets. You’ll learn why risk control has become a crucial topic, including a look at required and recommended control procedures and why they were enacted. We’ll cover the major forms of risk, the types of trading companies undertake, who is involved in risk-taking and risk control, and what parts they play in the process. Finally we’ll examine some of the specific risk controls every company should practice.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and no advance preparation is required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Identify the major risk categories associated with trading
- Point out the major legal requirements for risk control
- Identify the groups involved in trading organizations, and their involvement in risk control
- Distinguish between many of the ways that companies control specific risks
- Recognize why derivatives have brought greater importance to risk control
- Identify which risks can be measured, and some of the tools used to do so
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form