Introduction to the Crude Oil Trading Market - COTM
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Categories: Trading, Derivatives, Hedging and Risk Management, Oil Industry, Online Training, Oil Supply and Trading
Introduction to the Crude Oil Trading Market is an online training course that will start by discussing different crude oils and their key quality characteristics. We’ll cover how crude oil is priced, market fundamentals, technical analysis and key trading strategies. Finally we’ll review the mechanics of trading and the physical and derivative markets for crude oil.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and no advance preparation is required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Identify the different reasons for trading crude oil
- Recognize the quality characteristics of different crude oils
- Point out how crude oil is priced and valued
- Distinguish between the key crude oil trading strategies
- Recognize the differences between fundamental and technical analysis
- Identify the mechanics of trading, including contracts
- Distinguish between the physical and derivative markets for crude oil
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form