Discovering Futures - DF
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Discovering Futures is an online training course that will provide a basic understanding of futures contracts, the role of the basis, and global commodity exchanges as they relate to various commodities. In addition, this course introduces contract order types, concepts behind spreads, and the fundamentals of hedging.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and no advance preparation is required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Distinguish between spot and future markets
- Recognize the concept behind the basis
- Identify the role of global commodity exchanges
- Point out the impact of futures prices and differences among market orders
- Identify the basics of hedging
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form