Discovering Hedging - DH
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Discovering Hedging is an online training course designed to introduce you to hedging. You will become familiar with the kinds of risks that can be managed and the tools necessary to do so effectively.
You will learn several different ways to hedge. You will also learn about various trading actions including true hedges, anticipatory hedges and speculation. This course will ensure you have a working understanding of how and when to use hedging tools to you and your company’s advantage.
Delegates taking this course should already have successfully completed Understanding Commodity Risk, or have equivalent knowledge.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Recognize how markets work
- Identify why and when you want to hedge your operation - by being able to recognize financial risks
- Point out how to reduce income volatility through hedging activities
- Distinguish the difference between hedging and speculation
- Identify how to capture additional margins and market share with anticipatory hedges
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form