Discovering Options - DO
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Discovering Options is an online training course that provides a good foundation for those wanting to learn about options and how they behave. You will learn about calls and puts and other key options terminology. You will find out what it means to be “long” options and “short” options – and what kind of market position could result from buying and selling both calls and puts. We will also cover what components affect the premium of an option. Finally we will discuss “The Greeks” and how they are used by options traders.
Delegates taking this course should already have successfully completed Introduction to Commodity Derivatives or have equivalent knowledge.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Identify the difference between the two types of options, calls and puts
- Distinguish between the differences between calls and puts
- Recognize key options terms and their meanings
- Recognize the meaning of being ‘long’ and ‘short’ options
- Recognize and describe the market position created when calls and puts are bought and sold
- Identify and understand the variables that impact an option’s premium
- Identify ‘The Greeks’ and how they affect the option’s price and behavior
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form