Introduction to Commodity Derivatives - ICD
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Introduction to Commodity Derivatives is an introductory-level online training course that will expose you to the world of commodity derivatives. Along the way, you will learn about the different types of derivatives and how to identify each type. The course will cover futures, options on futures, swaps, over-the-counter options, and forwards.
There are no prerequisites for the course, and no advance preparation is required.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Identify the physical market, the definition of commodity and the key characteristics of commodity transactions
- Recognize how derivatives are broadly categorized
- Recognize the composition of a futures contract and how it is traded
- Identify the rights of an options trader and the flexibility associated with options contracts
- Distinguish between swaps and forward contracts
- Distinguish between over-the-counter options from exchange-traded options
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form