Introduction to Credit Risk Management - ICRM
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Introduction to Credit Risk Management is a powerful intermediate level online training course that will help you understand credit risk and teach you what your company can do to effectively understand the necessary action to effectively manage credit risk. In today’s global economy, successfully managing credit risk has become an essential component in the success of every business and industry. Historically, this complex factor was often not given enough consideration and many firms paid the price for not having credit risk management as a priority item in their business policy. Indeed, the events of the Great Recession of the past few years have shown that a firm that cannot adequately manage its credit risk will suffer downgrades, losses and possibly go out of business.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Recognize credit risk and credit risk management
- Distinguish between credit risk and market risk
- Identify internal credit risk ratings and agency credit risk ratings
- Recognize credit risk limits and the significance of breaching those limits
- Identify management’s role in the credit risk management process
- Point out portfolio-level credit risk monitoring
- Identify several key methodologies used to measure credit risk
- Identify the various methodologies and products used to manage and hedge credit risk
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form