Introduction to Forwards and Swaps - IFS
CPE Credits Awarded: 2
Introduction to Forwards and Swaps is an online training course that will place you as the new Risk Manager of Lucky Seven Airlines and today is your first day! Join your new company and learn the basics of how forwards and swaps are the financial instruments that can help keep Lucky Seven in the air. On your first day on the job, you'll get an in-depth look at how they work and some practical applications. Delegates taking this course should already have successfully completed Introduction to Commodity Derivatives or have equivalent knowledge.
2 self-study CPE credits awarded for this course
Course Cost:$ 210.00 (USD)
You will learn to:
- Identify what makes OTC derivatives different from the instruments that trade on organized futures exchanges
- Recognize how swaps work, and then use them in a real-world hedging example
- Identify what forwards are and how they can be used for hedging
- Identify both the similarities and the differences between forwards and futures contracts
- Recognize swaptions and why they might be more useful than swaps in some situations
Practice exercises and self-assessment quizzes are included to help reinforce key topics introduced throughout the course.
A comprehensive final test will be given at the end of the course.
Bulk Purchase / Corporate Discount Form